starkeyhollow

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I would like to dedicate this Blog site to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Donna Starkey.  (she is pictured on far left in the above photo. I am in the middle, and the other member of our "terrific trio" is Cindy)  We three have been best friends since high school... way back in the "Flower Power, psychedelic , hippie lovin' 60's"!!
Her "Starkey Hollow" is one of the most creative and inspiring blogs out there!  I hope to follow her example  and use her's as my template.  Donna incorporates photography, recipes, and the "good old days" tradition of storytelling to create a blog that is "warm and fuzzy" and a joy to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm greatly honored friend! Now, with great relish, I will so enjoy your future posts! I can't think of anyone I will enjoy reading and laughing with more!!! Write on!!!!!
    P.S. Was good to see you guys today. Thanks for all your support and words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete