starkeyhollow

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Who let the dogs out?

















I am dog sitting Bella while my sister Beth and her family are vacationing off the islands of  Lake Erie.
My sister Laurie and her family (visiting from the Florida Keys)  rented a cottage up near Sandusky.
The cousins are getting along famously-  no growling or major altercations.
The dogs are, too!  :-) 
Madison is only too happy to share her toys and compete in the canine Olympic games.
"Tag, you're it!"

I think I am a cat!

All together now...
Let go!!
who's been sleeping in my bed?
PLEASE, let us in!

guilty or not guilty? 



3 comments:

  1. What a nice "auntie" you are! I'm sure Bella is enjoying staying with you much better than she would in a kennel. I love the last pic and I love how far away Madison is sitting from the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, did I jump sky high when that music came on. Hoo-wee! That got my blood pumpin' a bit....

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry Sue! Anything more stimulating than a cup of coffee is "too much" for us over 60 girls! I shall try to pick my music more respectfully :-)

    ReplyDelete