starkeyhollow

Friday, November 29, 2013



Thanksgiving 2013

We gathered together to ask the Lord's blessing.  The usual suspects were in attendance, as you can see in the holiday photos below. 

half of the Kucera brothers (the better half?) Mark, David and Nic
 

Mark and Jocy

Brenton, Cheryl and Bude (David)


Hail, hail, the gangs all here! (can you count the ten people in the picture?)




Roy, Blaze and Beth


Nic, Trevor and Lori

Billy posed with me so I wouldn't feel so "single" (old maid)!
my green bean casserole (before)
 We give thanks for our many blessings and pray for those family and friends who have had a rough year and continue to struggle with financial and health issues.
For those of you who were not able to join us in the festivities, well... we MISSED you and send our love!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Judi! I can see it was a family, fun and delish gathering! Now on to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving-Thanks to you Judi for such a Thanksgiving treat to receive on this side of the world! I made Chicken Paprikash - (spelling - chef Steve)
    You truly are a Music Director in your own right! "We gather together..." - so appropriate - ..O Lord, make us free!" (the last words of that song)...
    Loved the pics! I felt I was there...I could only count 8 in that one pic (??). (better 1/2? - hahaha - inside joke? :-) really loved the before pic of your green bean casserole (the foodie in me)!

    I missed/miss you all, and you said it, in so many words, __Count your blessings and give thanks-
    LOVE YOU XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who Billy is but he is cute as a button...you lucky duck! It looks like a wonderful get-together and always Kucera clan fun!!!! Love you too...D

    ReplyDelete