starkeyhollow

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Faith, Hope, Peace And Love.

I thought I was done with blogging, due to lack of interest... but here I go again.
I just had to share our Christmas memories with those who could not make it this year.
Special prayers go out to family and friends who are having some challenges, in terms of health and finances.
Our love goes out to them and to all who are hurting.







cheesy potatoes, my fav!




We held our second annual flutophone concert.
Not to brag, but I am quite gifted in this medium:-)   Our rendition of  Ludwig Van Beethoven's Ode to Joy would have brought  tears to your eyes.  (No, really.... hearing us butcher this timeless classic would literally have brought tears to your eyes!)

Renee's pets picture perfect


As Tiny Tim so aptly put it,
"God bless us, everyone."

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for posting, and hosting! Missed everyone that wasn't able to be here.

    I hope you meant stop blogging bc of lack of interest on your part and not the audience- bc the audience loves it!

    Merry Christmas all-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lack of interest?!??! i read them all (lori just showed me how to respond) keep 'em coming.
    actually, in the absence of your annual letter (!) , i look forward to your year-end recap H E R E !
    nice song, nice photos (Madison looks very cool).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So this is Christmas
    And what have you done..."
    You've Decked the Halls that's what!
    Great job Judi hosting and sharing this traditional family gathering that, well, that we all must be amazed is still gathering...and thankful as well! O:-)
    The Florida bunch was there in spirit, as was certainly those others who couldn't make it.
    May we be blessed with many more to come..."...tis the season to be jarry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra..."

    I do, too, hope you keep just judi rooty tooty in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't you dare stop blogging! LOVE YOUR Christmas pics. Looks like a great day. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Told you Kathy loved it (above)! Me too!!!!!!!!! Looks like you had a good Christmas! You should have blogged about the "tag" incident...ha! You always make me smile...love D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Was Danny drinking when he replied??

      Delete
    2. As always, I wish I were there. I love your blog and you should continue to do so for the faithful followers like us! It looked like you all had a blast. Thanks for keeping the memories alive for us. Next year for sure. Love and miss you!

      Delete